Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top 5 Tuesday

Whew. What a week. I've survived office changes, article deadlines, 13.1 miles of running!, and a quick trip to Memphis.  And other than the piece of king cake I have already had this morning, here are the 5 thing making me smile.. and giving me a case of the wants.

I'm loving these lucite letters from Tory Birch.. I have a vintage N from my sister- in- law but since I will be needing an S come May.. this one is calling my name :) It's not super tall though, so would fit great into a bookshelf.


I bought myself a super fabulous happy to congratulate myself on completing my first half- marathon. I have been a long time lover of Brave Design and the fabulous women behind it. They posted this necklace, and I KNEW it had to be mine! Follow them on Facebook.

I'm ready to move on from the black and white chevron rug in my dining room. It has had a good run, but since Frida sunbathes on it in the afternoons, it has also seen its day. 
While I know I should wait.. we also know I get super impatient. I would love to find something like this. 

I love a good gigantic piece of artwork, and I have a new John-Richard one in my sights. The colors are stunning.. and it is a showstopper at 8 feet tall.
And since anything snakeskin is good stuff in my book, I'm definitely loving these benches. 
Two tucked under my black console?? Yes, please and thank you. 

Have a great Mardi Gras!

2 comments:

  1. I miss Mardi Gras already, mostly for the Meche's King Cake that I got to try for the first time this year! YUM!
    Adrienne

    myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my loved 1 ! I like to say the fact that submit is awesome, nice published and emerge along with nearly all significant infos. I'd just similar to to appear alot morecertainly an improbable and helpful bit of specificsthat you shared this handy knowledge along with us. Please stay us around day similar to this. Thank you for sharing

    davia leather
    new game kids
    toko jaket kulit murah di garut
    jaket kulit asli domba
    jaket kulit jakarta
    jaket kulit
    abwaba
    permainan terbaru
    layali store
    permainan games memasak
    permainan memasak sara
    permainan games barbie
    tozca leather

    ReplyDelete