Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Smiles.

I am ready for spring. I am over coats. Over running pants. Ready for flowers and crawfish and sitting outside. It has been a nice week though, and here are the things that are making me smile..

The boys rooms I have been working on for a few months are finally finished. All they were lacking were light fixtures but we are up and running now and I couldn't be happier.



I can't decide which one I like better! The rooms are so different from each other, but suit the boys to a tee.
We had a huge rain last night that I took as a good excuse to stay home, drink tea and read design books.

Do you have Big Easy Style by Bryan Batt? I have always been a fan of his store, Hazelnut, on Magazine Street.. and of course of his show, Mad Men. It is my new favorite book.. a happy souvenir from a New Orleans trip that is incredibly inspiring. Some of my favorite spaces with traditional mixed with something a little "off": 



 
Spring Fever also has me ready for new clothes.. especially this top.

and this bag... 

What's making you happy these days?Anything you are craving other than warmer weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment