Friday, January 4, 2013

This Year

Two Thousand Twelve.
Honestly the best year I have ever had in my life. Coming out of 2011, there was a lot of hope, but I had no idea it would be so phenomenal.
So here's to 2013. I'm working on my first list of the year.. 



Tackle a few things around the house:
That sounds like a given, right? But things like new pulls for my buffet in the dining room, new shower curtain in my bathroom, fix water mark in the kitchen are not necessarily the fun stuff, but stuff to be done nonetheless. I need to pick smarter projects to offset the frivolous ones.

Reach some major physical milestones:
I'm going to attempt to learn to snow ski this month. I'm going to attempt to run a half marathon next month. I'm going to attempt to survive both without broken bones or dying. I love a good challenge.

Celebrate Everything:
This is something I really worked on in 2012, and I think it was the best thing ever. Whether toasting a great day at work, or just seeing fun friends, I am a big fan of making a big deal out of nothing. Why not? It makes life WAY more fun. And that is the point. More champagne and eggs Benedict!


So, we will see how it goes. I'm sure this list will be added to and edited. But.. until then, happy Friday and have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I am totally in favor of your champagne and eggs benedict resolution. Adding it to my list... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is your colourful blog that brings me a lot of knowledge about living. 
    | Jual Baju Online
    | Suplier Baju

    ReplyDelete