Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top 5

 Here are some things that are making me smile this week..

Roses in December. My Knock-outs are still going strong. I love that pop of red/ hot pink as I walk out my back door. Even better? Bringing it inside.

This is my favorite children's book. Do you have it? I'm obsessed with giving it. Sweet Marcel even has a YouTube video.. Adorable.



Love Love Love a good Miles Redd space. And Loved this Skirted Roundtable Interview on Cote De Texas. His book would be a very good gift this year.. just sayin. 


Sidenote: Other coveted books found at Turnrow.. 



The weather has been pretty phenomenal here lately. I pre-celebrated an awesome wedding Saturday with champagne, good friends and a little football. I think I should try and fit champagne in at least once a week.That might be my 2013 resolution. 


Another big deal of 2013.. I will be running my first half marathon! As of Sunday, these guys took me 8 miles. And then I collapsed. 

Have a great Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment