Friday, December 28, 2012

Five on Friday.

Hello and Happy Friday! Does it seem like this week has flown by? I am extremely excited about another long weekend.. a jaunt to Jackson for new running shoes, taking down the Christmas tree, a super laid back New Year's party.
I hope everyone else's holiday has been the best ever too. I feel guilty for the amount of fun I had! Here are a few things that have made me smile this week.

I went to a beautiful wedding and reception and got to rock out my Carlisle leopard belt and Davis and Whiting purse. It all felt very glam, though the food was so delicious, I needed to loosen that belt a bit.

It is so fun to have talented friends who make the most delicious truffles imaginable. And them sharing them with your family.

Especially when said family brings you neon. 

 I found the perfect little tray for my kitchen at my favorite crazy store in town. For $1.


And also had the most beautiful woman move in. I have been dying over this painting by my friend, Shawn Hodges and am THRILLED that someone was paying attention! 

I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year weekend. And if you feel like coming to take my Christmas tree down and pack everything up, you are so welcome. 
Thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment