1. I don't know if it is because I have been working though the wall art department at work this week, but I am loving the Audubon style art work in spaces lately. This is quite the departure for me since I am usually a big proponent of originals and supporting artists, but sometimes the impact of an oversized print of a long legged bird just does it for me.
2. Emily Henderson..period. but especially her fabulous tablesetting for Mark and Graham.
Gold Skull and animals.
Really I have plenty of words. Henderson is one of my favorites.. just because she can go from moody to bright and everything works. Girls got style.
That chandelier? Love it like I love the one in the backroom of the Crystal Grill.
Also am dying over how those portraits are framed. Genius.
3. I need these like a need a hole in my head. But.... I've got parties to go to, and sometimes a girl needs some party shoes.
4. Speaking of parties.. the 4th annual Ornament Swap went off this week without a hitch. We're old pros at this.
For Laura Merrill's awesome toffee recipe.. see her post here. Really, we are all waiting for more of her Christmas Eve dip. YUM.
5. This is what I want in a bathroom one day.. All white and a fabulous colorful rug.
Isn't that just good? It has my name all and my dream house over it.
Happy Friday Folks.
And let the Good Times Roll!