Friday, December 14, 2012

5 Things for Friday

Since I have become way more lackadaisical about this blog.. my top 5 is running on Friday this week. And I am fine with that.

1. I don't know if it is because I have been working though the wall art department at work this week, but I am loving the Audubon style art work in spaces lately. This is quite the departure for me since I am usually a big proponent of originals and supporting artists, but sometimes the impact of an oversized print of a long legged bird just does it for me.
 
Source: allposters.com via Bri on Pinterest



I would definitely try to pull it off like this. Awesome stuff.

2. Emily Henderson..period. but especially her fabulous tablesetting for Mark and Graham.





Gold Skull and animals.
Happiness.
No words.
Really I have plenty of words. Henderson is one of my favorites.. just because she can go from moody to bright and everything works. Girls got style.
That chandelier? Love it like I love the one in the backroom of the Crystal Grill.
Also am dying over how those portraits are framed. Genius. 

3. I need these like a need a hole in my head. But....  I've got parties to go to, and sometimes a girl needs some party shoes.
Source: zappos.com via MaryNeff on Pinterest

Source: zappos.com via MaryNeff on Pinterest


4. Speaking of parties.. the 4th annual Ornament Swap went off this week without a hitch. We're old pros at this.



For Laura Merrill's awesome toffee recipe.. see her post here. Really, we are all waiting for more of her Christmas Eve dip. YUM.  

5. This is what I want in a bathroom one day.. All white and a fabulous colorful rug. 

Isn't that just good? It has my name all and my dream house over it. 

Happy Friday Folks. 
And let the Good Times Roll! 

2 comments:

  1. Skull mounts and disco balls!! That's genious right there girl! Think I'm going to try to spray paint a skull mount bronze...hmmm
    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete