Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

It is my all time favorite week out of the year--Parade Week! If I can only make it til Friday...
Here are some other things that are making me smile this week:

 
I decided on a color and painted the guest bathroom during my blog hiatus, and I am still loving the choice. It is Santa Monica Blue by Benjamin Moore- the same color as my kitchen. I love that they are the same since there are windows into both rooms from the back yard. Everything looks cohesive.
Since I have company coming this weekend- it needs a little sprucing up this week!
 
 
I made this soup last night. So delicious! And it really cannot get much easier than opening cans. It is the perfect soup weather this week. Yay for leftovers!
 
 
Frida has been practicing for her Christmas Card photo shoot. She has really nailed down that "far away" stare. Not what we were going for, girl.
 
Source: pbteen.com via MaryNeff on Pinterest
 
I'm working on a project for two boy's bedrooms- one of which will be a rustic hunting camp style. I cannot wait to present these this week. And I really hope that this fixture will get to go in there!
 
 
My house is decorated for Christmas! I will post more photos this week. I have been playing around with my camera to really capture the light. Isn't this wild? A tripod is the only way to go.
I used this post if you want to play around with your big girl camera too.
 
Have a great Tuesday. And stay warm!  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment