Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday.

Can anyone tell me what has happened to 2012? It is so hard to believe it is now holiday season, but I am thrilled.
2012 has rocked it out so far, and I have a feeling the next six weeks won't let me down. Weddings, parties, a little weekend away- I just want to savor every little second.
Here are the five things making me smile this week..


Loving this pillow! If I can get a new rug for my dining room (it's on my list!), I might finally add one more pattern to the living room on the sofa. Those pom- poms make me happy!



Planning vacations is the best. Especially to one of my favorite homes away from home! Restaurant choices are blowing my mind, with only three meals to squeeze in. 



It's so close to Christmas tree time! I ordered a new one this year.. (I don't want to hear your gasps about artificial trees). Taller, more natural looking, than the old one, plus the lights should all work!
I cannot wait to start decorating and hanging up the disco balls!




I found another wall covering to obsess over. I have decided to hold off on papering anything in my house right now. I love this design though.. it reminds me of my favorite new John-Richard piece:
Love them both! 
What is it with migrating birds? Maybe it is a sign of a great journey ahead? I'm ok with that!

Happy Tuesday!  




2 comments:

  1. Might I suggest a trip to Elizabeth's for one of your dining experiences? The food is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been there! I have heard great things.. Have you been to R'evelution?

      Delete