Thursday, November 15, 2012

Outdoor Dining.. One Day

The search is over.. finally.. for an outdoor rug.

I found this on OpenSky.. Have you ever ordered from that site?
It was a little touch and go with the customer service department. Shipping took way longer than they said, plus they were super slow about responding to my questions. 
Regardless, this was from Emily Henderson's collection, and I couldn't be happier. I chose black over the blue.. though that was really beautiful too.

 

I love the new oilcloth seats with the black and white. 
The whole set- up seems more like an actual room now. 


Pardon the leaves everywhere.. Fall has officially happened in Mississippi. So, of course, I am just enjoying this little area for its view now. Way to chilly to eat outside.


What do you think? I am considering another for under the "living" area of the patio just to tie everything together.. 
Rugs usually do that, you know.

 

1 comment: