Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

Ahhh, rainy mornings. Don't you want to just stay in bed? 
I fought it for a run today, but if this rain keeps up, I might just be sleeping in one day. 

Here are 5 things that are making me smile this week...



I've been working more on my guest bath. I have decided on a roller shade like this. Now, if I could just make a decision about the walls.....


I think I am utterly obsessed with avocados. I guess there are worse things, right? I have been finding myself running to the grocery store for the sole purpose of stocking up on these guys. 



Bradley Gordon. His paintings are absolutely stunning. I could find so many places in my home for one. 


J.Crew Pink sequin pencil skirt. Perfect for a Christmasy time wedding. 


the Sombrero sheet set from Anthropologie. Not sure I would like those tassels in my face when I am trying to sleep, but I LOVE the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment