Friday, September 14, 2012

Lighten Up Friday


Happy Friday, my friends! 

I'm on the search for an inexpensive light fixture for my office. Something brass and  incredibly funky.. like this. 




I know I know.
Are you glad sometimes that you don't have to live with me? 


Whatever. I think it's pretty fabulous

On another note... 
In my wild foray into the land of social media, I am posting now for Mississippi Magazine's Facebook Page once a month. Other editors will be posting throughout the month, so it is a great way to catch up on wonderful restaurants, gardening tips, great shops, etc. 
Follow us by clicking here!

Those of you in the design field, I would love for you to follow John-Richard's Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, where I talk about and show way classier light fixtures... 


Have a wonderful day and even better weekend! Think of me at 8am tomorrow as I run the 300 Oaks race. If you are one of the 5 people I know who are NOT going to the Ole Miss/ Texas game, come run with me!




1 comment:

  1. I will be there running too! See you at the crack of dawn!

    ReplyDelete