Thursday, August 30, 2012

Willing Fall

So what do you think so far? We are still working on the layout, but my dear blog is getting there. Nothing like a little facelift every now and then, right? I also had an internet issue to deal with, but I am back now in full effect.

And while I know we will have another month or two of hot weather in the Mississippi Delta, this weekend marks the beginning of football season, which means... I'm ready for fall. If we can't dress the part, at least we can enjoy fallish- colors in these spaces..






Source: tumblr.com via Gigi on Pinterest



 
I LOVE the mustard/ teal combination.. Since I can't wear mustard near my face (I'm a Winter), I am shopping for some skinny cords in that hue. To wear with a teal top. It might be my new fall uniform.
 
 

2 comments: