Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

I love finishing a project. Thanks for all your sweet comments and emails about the floors. I'm pretty pumped about them too!
Here are 5 more that are making me smile today:


I think I have found a mirror that will work in the guest bath. I want to take out the light fixture and the medicine cabinet and just have a tall skinny mirror. This one could possibly work with a little sprucing up!


Some of my favorite friends came to visit for the weekend. We had a blast.. and even had a minute to pose on a vintage Cadi.


I love love love this dresser. That liquidy finish is beautiful! So many places it could go in this house.  


Of course I need a $700 lamp for my living room. Duh.


And finally, a peek at my new office at John-Richard.
I'm the new Director of Social Media for this fabulous company.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest and Tell your friends! 




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love our cadi-pic... Had a blast with you! Why don't you get on up to Little Rock so I can return a little of that hospitality! xo

    ReplyDelete