Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stacked Up


I've always loved a good piece of jewelry. But those who have known me for an extended period of time know I basically wear the same pieces every day.
I do have a few random pieces that I love to throw in every now and then to spice up an outfit.. usually a bold necklace or bracelet. I am extremely lucky to have a few designer friends and also to have just gone to market in Atlanta with jewelry on the mind.
That said, I have been trying to organize my personal stash so I can "shop" easily each morning in my dressing room. Necklaces have found homes hanging from mirrors, lamps, and "the cat". Earrings dangle from a cracked Reidel and an oversized vintage goblet.
My bangles? They stacked up just fine on.. a paper towel holder. While I took all of 5 minutes to spray the nickle to a dull gold, it was pretty much an instant hit.





Now I just have room for more!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I see a few pieces I recognize in there. :)

    Can't wait to see you in a few days!

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete