Friday, August 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Today is a big Friday for me...
It is my last day as a designer for Malouf Furniture. I am moving to our parent company, John Richard, to develop their social media department, and I couldn't be more excited! I have loved my job, my projects and all of my lovely clients and really learned so much more than I ever though about furniture, fabrics and the design world in general.
Saying that, I will still be doing design work and will keep my affiliation with Malouf, so please contact me with any ideas, goals or projects.
Plus, I will keep you posted on my new endeavors next week!
Until then, Have a Fabulous Friday!


"You can choose to live your life with the joy of the front row or solemness of the third row. The choice is yours."

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you, MaryNeff!!! Congratulations on the promotion! Hopefully we will see each other soon and we can celebrate with a little bubbly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantasatic!! I'm glad you will still be consulting on projects! I may have a whopper of a project coming up that's been bugging me for a while now. That would be our upstairs....or aka: "the ballroom" as it was referred to from the original owners of the house in the big band era. The bigger my children are getting the more I am realizing that the room up there needs to be a place pre-teens want to "hang" so I can reclaim MYYYY den back on demand and not fight to get ESPN or Nickelodeon off of the family big screen. UGH!
    I'm excited about your new job!! That's fantastic!! We'll chat soon!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete