Friday, June 29, 2012

Lost and Found

I went yesterday to pick up my "happy" to myself from the framers.
I am so happy with how it turned out and to have found the pefect home for it.





I love how the aquas work beautifully with the Chaing Mai pillow and the darker teals are perfect shade for my sofa. But really I love how the dog looks like Frida. It is really a gorgeous piece of art.. and one day I would love an original!
Please go shop her etsy page.. She is still running her "honeymoon special"!

And on a sidenote.. if you have ever thought of getting a dog, and you have time for one, think about adopting. No way will your dog be as cool as Frida, but he or she will always be so grateful to you.
It's a pretty great love.

1 comment:

  1. Mary! I am so thrilled to have my artwork included in your gorgeous house, and on your beautiful blog. What fun. I love the framing too :) Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete