Friday, June 22, 2012

Go Forth and Shop

A quick trip yesterday though my favorite crazy store, David's Interiors, led to some super cool pieces that I felt the need to share with you.
Only because I do not need them and feel they deserve a good home.


Everyone needs a bar cart. And this is a good heavy one. I actually thought about buying it and keeping it in storage. I still might.


This set is complete awesomeness. The pulls are beautiful. If you need these refinished or painted, I would be more than happy to help you out.


The dressing table.
It is pretty stunning in person. And includes a clipping from a 1972 Greenwood Commonwealth.


Basic but heavy.
Go Forth and Shop this Friday!
If you buy any of these, let me know..
I would love to see what you do with it.

5 comments:

  1. You are too funny!! We must make a trip there together one day! I'm sure you could talk me into all kinds of unnecessary business! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would get in too much trouble! Hope yall are having fun at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he still have the two nightstands, the ones with the small drawer and shelves beneath?
    I love them, I need them, I really really hope they are still there.
    Celeste
    P.S. You should just be a furniture scout, your taste is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them this morning!! If they are there tomorrow, I will get them for you if you like. Just let me know. Maryneffnewsom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. So I need the barcart. Yup. NEED. What's the price? Is it still available? How much? And can we work out the details?!?

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete