Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Case of the Wants: Pillow Edition

I truely truely truely do not need more pillows in my life.
I just don't know what it is though... I see them and imagine the perfect spot in my home for them and the ones I have just don't cut it anymore...


Still considering this for my sofa. I'm 90% sure I don't need another pillow there, but man that 10% says "Buy 2!!!"


                                           Dining Room chairs, sofa, bedroom chairs....
These would just rotate around the house making everything happy.


Turquoise and Green is my favorite color combo.
I love wearing it/ I love it in my house.
I need more of it in my life.


I'm not sure how big these are.. too lazy to click and see..
but in my mind they are a perfect Queen sized bolster for my guest bed.

Source: rstyle.me via MaryNeff on Pinterest

            Love the ethnic vibe of this. Really I love the fringe.
And I normally hate fringe.
Now that I'm thinking about it... my kitchen sofa could fit a couple more pillows.
Oh, Happy Day... A new project!








No comments:

Post a Comment