Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The 95%

Sometimes I need a reality check in my own house. Your house? I can tell you exactly what to do. Mine? I stare at it for days/weeks/months and still sometimes can't get my head wrapped around it. That's where my mother comes in. With her trusty sidekick, Micheal. While he cleaned fans and windows and everything else in and out of the house yesterday, my mother and I wrapped up all the little details.

Especially in my office, which is now 95% done.





We even found a home for my Club Wispers sign.
(It will be hung.)

Can you believe it?
I am still looking for a chair for a sitting area (not photo-ed)
and we are putting a shelving system in the armoire.
And I think that mirror need a brown glaze.

But so close I can taste it!



1 comment:

  1. Your office looks amazing! I can't wait to get back to Greenwood so I can see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete