Monday, March 19, 2012

Progress Report: Guest Bath

I hate when I can't finish a project in a day.. but I did get so much done yesterday that I'm more than a little proud of myself.
I finally decided I just couldn't live with the guest bathroom tile anymore. The lovely shades of brown had to go...


I've got to be honest. This is one of those projects that probably should have been hired out. Epoxy paint is a little tricky to work with. I didn't finish the shower area because the paint hardened in the bucket. Turns out they aren't kidding about a 6 hour window to work in.
Regardless, I will finish tomorrow... but am so excited about how it's turning out!



What a difference a day makes!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered how the epoxy stuff turns out. We need to chat about this. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete