Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Let's All Breathe a Sigh of Relief

OK. Turns out 5 yards was enough.
Wow. I gave the local upholsterer a chance.. with strick instructions to match up the pattern, make the skirt an inch longer than it was, make sure everything was straight, basically NOT to mess up or I would tell everyone in town.
Whoop Whoop.



This is my great- aunt Edna Margaret's chair. She was a really fabulous woman, and I have always loved that this piece was passed down to me. After months of searching for the perfect chair, turned out I had it all along.
SuperHappyDay.
Going to get pillow forms today.
What on earth am I going to do when this room is done???

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! it turned out beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chair! Don't worry about being bored... Once you're done with that room, I may have a 2700 sq ft house for you to come help me decorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is your local upholsterer who seems very very quick?? Also, where did you get your lucite coffee tables? They are a must that I must have!! I love the fabric in your throw pillow on your chair! Is that the fabric design from Little Green Notebook blog?? I love her!! AND you!!

    ReplyDelete