Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm going to win the lottery.

Ahhhh... What a wonderful weekend at the beach. I think the Powerball winnings that are sure to follow are going to allow me to live there at least half of my time.
At least now I know what my home there needs to look like..




Don't you love when a friend knows you so well that she can send things like "I think I found your dream home" and a link to this??
Those flamestitch Flor tiles are complete awesomeness. And the wallpaper + drapery combo makes me swoon. I have always been a fan of Decor Demon Brian Patrick Flynn.. but when you throw out things like “Beige makes me want to stab myself in the face with a dull fork!", it makes me think I've found my soul mate.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, as soon as I saw it I thought of you! Red and turquoise, swoon... I love the little owl underneath the bench. Such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete