Thursday, February 9, 2012

Guest Bath Planning Meeting #1

OH, the time has come that I have GOT to focus on that guest bathroom. I have Frida's food in there for the sole purpose that I will have to face that room every day.
It's Really Bad.
So, we're having a planning meeting this morning, which means I'm going to tell you my basic ideas and you're going to put your two cents in.
Please? Thank you.
Oh, and I don't even have a picture of my guest bath, so just imagine its awfulness.
Here's a sneak peak of the bedroom...

I'm going to stick with those colors but go with a look like this...


*Painting the cabinets. They are now black.
I'm thinking a color, but there is
A LOT of brown tile in there we have to work with.
*Update the mirror.
*Update the faucet
*Add pattern, either on the walls or in the shower curtain.
Or both.
*Add something fun. Those sconces are Great!
*Cover up existing flooring. For Cheap.


2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Hi-gloss turquoise for the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what shade of brown tile was in that bathroom, but check this photo out: http://pinterest.com/pin/223702306460483516/

    This is what I'm shooting for when I redo my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete