Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fabric Overload

I've been completely cracking out on fabric lately. Fabric for projects and fabric for myself. I'm thinking about recovering a chair for my living room instead of buying a new one. I also have a small arm chair I pulled out of the dumpster in Columbus that needs a new life.
*I have lots of chairs*
So I took to online fabric shopping last night, and without rhyme or reason, these are the swatches I saved...








What I learned:
I can never tell online how I would feel about a fabric.
I am obviously being pulled in a Southwestern
direction which is super- different.
I can't have a white background with Frida.
She likes to hide bread in chairs.
I love a stripe.
I wish the pink stripe in the third sample was red.
I love the ikat but not sure if its overkill with an red oriental.
Maybe on the smaller chair.
I want the bottom fabric for wallpaper.
Or maybe on the smaller chair.

Random Tuesday thoughts.
Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

  1. Quite a variety - they are all great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryNeff, what's the source on the last one? I am in love with it. I have a set of Milo Baughman bar stools that would look killer with new seats! melissatarleton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete