Friday, January 27, 2012

Time Flies

You know what we missed yesterday? The 2 year anniversary of this blog! Two whole years of me rambling about things I want and paint colors and furniture and beverages and Frida.
Well, nobody gets tired of Frida.


She's looking at you.


So lets just say that this is our Anniversary celebration. Yay. I feel like I've been celebrating all week. It has been a great one, at least according to my camera phone.
This is my view from my new project... probably my coolest one to date.


These chairs are in the store, and I am in love with them.


I have started back running/ walking in the earlyearly morning. The weather has been awesome, and the boulevard is almost magical at that time of the day...


I won the lottery at the CoinStar. I really really did. And now I don't have to decide between a plane ticket to Martha's Vineyard and my chair.



Which is being delivered to my house today.
Just to check it out....

Pictures of that later!

Happy Friday and Happy 2 Years!

Do you feel like starting at the beginning? Here's my first post. Wow... how things have changed.

2 comments:

  1. Love that chair and woo hoo on the lottery win. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Martha's Vineyard... Chairs are great and all, but Martha's Vineyard is magical!

    ReplyDelete