Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Thoughts

How can you complain
when you have Doe's hot tamales for breakfast?

when your toughest decision on your to-do list is what color to paint this for the office?

when this guy is camped out under your desk?

when all your emails yesterday consisted of planning the girls' trip to Martha's Vineyard this summer?

You just cant.
You Can't Complain.

I woke up in a really good mood this morning... and I'm trying to forget about my broken filling that has to be fixed at the dentist this afternoon.

I'm trying to think happy thoughts.


4 comments:

  1. This is a great post! Maybe you will get a sticker at the dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any advice on your Martha's Vineyard trip, give me a ring... My aunt has a property there and I've been going since I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun times.

    Had cc cookies with a diet coke for breakfast... It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready for our girls trip! Hope the dentist went well:)

    ReplyDelete