Thursday, December 22, 2011

Supermarket Sweep

I wish I could show you my to- do list from yesterday... excuse me, my "I have to get all this done during my lunch hour to- do list" which included "Buy Christmas Presents" and "Grocery Store". To say it was overwhelming is an understatement.
Thank God for small towns. I rocked that list.. my family members will be super- pleased with their gifts, car insurance got paid, ate lunch, and I even scored a happy for myself at the grocery store.



Right now, I'm sticking my tongue out
and saying "Na Na Na Boo Boo".
Seriously.
I'm sorry, that's rude. But..
MY GROCERY STORE CARRIES THESE PILLOWS.
$12 for two.
That place is Crazy Town.





6 comments:

  1. Remind me next time I'm in Greenwood to pay a visit to your grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done.I am amazed to see the load of work you completed.I to have a to do list and i am always running against time to complete it. I will surely visit your grocery store soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so crazy that your grocery store has these!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work and give me some ideas to decorate my bed room like this.

    ReplyDelete