Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Soup and Swap

Last night was mine and Laura Merrill's 3rd (??) annual ornament swap.. and we went big this year. Why not? LM's only getting married Saturday!! What better way to start the weddin' week than with 20 of your favorite women, lots o' wine and Pimiento Cheese Soup? I feel like I have said this before... but the Delta Magazine Cookbook rocks my world. Not only the soup came from it but also the Muffaleta dip. YUM. And for LM's delicious toffee recipe, visit her blog this morning.
I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit now!






1 comment:

  1. I've actually never heard of an ornament swap party! What a great idea! Perhaps I'll have one next year. I really enjoy your blog I just came across it recently! Have a great holiday!!
    http://teresadboyd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete