Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Case of the Wants: Charms

Lesson 1: Pinterest is great. Period. But especially great for Christmas shopping.
Lesson 2: If you are not careful, Pinterest can make you start shopping for YOURSELF for Christmas instead of others.
This has happened.
I "remembered" I needed a charm.
Lesson 3: The price of gold has gone UP! My wrist needs security.
















Sidenote: Do you know why I named my blog A Charming Day? This was from my very first post in January 2010:
"I chose the title "A Charming Day" because I am rarely without my charm bracelet (seen above). My mother gave me this bracelet 3 years ago with one charm, her debutaunte crest from 1970. The bracelet makes me smile every time I look at it. It is a collection of memories of the places and people that have changed my life. Hopefully this blog will reflect the same."


No comments:

Post a Comment