Friday, October 28, 2011

To Market, To Market...

Miss me? I just returned last night from High Point Market in NC. It was one of the coolest design experiences ever...
Anything you would ever want to see furniture- wise in one little town. It was definitely a sensory overload, but just so exciting to soak it all in!

Warning: there are a lot of photos... I just couldn't bare to narrow it down.

Beautiful Bookcase... backwards books.
Plus I love a turtle house.

Server.. for my house

Settee for girl's room

The most beautiful sofa at Henredon.

That pleat is fan.tas.tic.

Tree of Life chest

Look at the back of this sofa.

Beautiful.
Don't normally go for distressed. LOVE this though.

Love this console.

Great contrast/ interesting piece.

Gold and Grey: New Fave Combo

I think this is when I said "Hancock and Moore is definitely NOT boring"

Fabric on the walls.
I kept seeing this pattern.
Would go great in my living room.

Gothic headboard. BAM.

Painted. Distressed.
Painted Hardware.
Dance Party Table at Brownstone

Color.

Teal leather chair at Belle Meade.
The most perfect color.
Plus that bedside.

Pretty Pretty Pretty.
Love that pink bench.

Oh, John Richard...

My Chandelier (in my dreams...)

All I want for Christmas
(In Gold, please)

Flaminco Dancer

Great arrangement of cotton.

Exhausting, huh? It was just an inspirational trip!
I feel ready to take over the world...
if I could just finish my coffee and get ready for work!


2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I'm sure you were in heaven... An incredibly well deserved trip for you! I hope I can sneak down to Greenwood soon so I can hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I must go sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete