Thursday, October 6, 2011

Monograms




I repinned this photo this morning after the shower curtain caught my sleepy eye... and then noticed that rockin' monogram on the towel! That in turn made me start thinking about getting my own monogram done... in a professional, one of a kind, almost like a logo/ crest type monogram kind of way.  
Where to start??
Duh.
Leontine Linens.








Oh, they know a monogram.
I think I have some pretty creative graphic designer
friends that could help a sista out though.
Anyone up for the challange??

I love the concept of combining
the M and 2 N's like this..
but more interesting.

3 comments:

  1. So southern - love a monogram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hook you up with a historic monogram. New and exciting offering from Nest Paper Studio!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue handmade napkins.

    ReplyDelete