Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Left Behind

Do you ever find the perfect piece of furniture... that you just don't need? Or have a place for? Or can't even place it in someone else's house.. because A. no one you know needs it or B. no one would love it as much?
I did.
I stood in front of it for a good 20 minutes, reconsidering every piece of furniture already in my house.
It's beautiful. The top and the legs need refinishing but the front is gorgeous. The top lifts up for silver storage. It's a little too low to be a buffet in my dining room, or I would have snatched it up. It would be awesome as a bar...
Do you want? need? have to have?

1 comment:

  1. It would be awesome in a guest bedroom...you could store your jewelry in the top, off season clothes in the drawers and doors....oooh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete