Monday, October 3, 2011

Delta Drivin'

I have two friends, Loren and Josh, who are like brother and sister/ sidekicks that consistently crack me up and come up with the best ways to waste time.... as in "Let's start a bike gang" or "Let's see how much cream cheese we can put in these enchiladas".
So, when on a Thursday afternoon, "Let's ride around, drink beer and take pictures" comes across my text. I'm IN.
There is not much better in my world that riding back roads in the Delta. Period. Except for riding back roads in the delta with cool people, cool music, a cool beverage and my cool big girl camera.
And while we don't get a very long fall around these parts, it's nice to have shots like these to remember it by.....












{please do not reproduce these images without my permission. gracias!}

1 comment:

  1. These are great! You need to have a showing. Or a coffee table book.

    ReplyDelete