Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday

These are the things that are making me smile this week...


This is coming to my house today by way of my lovely mother... who is also taking me to lunch. Not 100% sure what I'm going to do with it/ where it might live, but I love a good challenge. And those pulls look like moustaches and That's. Awesome.


My boys won Sunday. I danced all over the house. I had a few small heart attacks... but they might have been from the bag of Zapps I ate in their honor. Who Dat!


I finally uploaded pictures from Florida.. So here is the proof that my 32 year old ass survived the Flora Bama yet again. In cowboy boots no less. With the Bushwhackers that Anna said were a "great idea". We did look pretty good though...


I think this is what I'm going to try in my living/ dining room. Papaya by Ben Moore. I was a big girl and called two painters for estimates.. then immediately realized that I would NOT be paying someone to paint my house and that I have really fun friends that might be getting paid in pizza and beer. Thanks.

And last, but not least...

Our fabulous friends Kristen and Gray got married this weekend! We had an absolute blast.. it was an honor to be a part of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment