Friday, August 12, 2011

Time is on my side...

I am on week 8 of getting up at 5:45am and walking more than 3 miles before Frida and I stagger home. Yall, it's dark now at 5:45 am. It's still dark at 6am. But I love it. I love the smell. I love the coolness. I love the people I see that early.... yes there are people up and about that early! Who knew??
I love more than anything, the time I have after my walk to be at my house. It is clean and quiet, and I have nothing in the world to do...
And that early, even in the Mississippi Delta hot hellishness that is August, my birthday patio with my rose bushes, is the perfect place for coffee.


Happy Friday everybody.. It's been a great long week.
I am ready for champagne drinks tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I can't ever drag my ass out of bed that early unless I'm hopping a plane somewhere. You've got some amazing commitment!

    ReplyDelete