Monday, August 22, 2011

The First Step is Admitting You Have a Problem

I have been on Pintrest for a while now, but it was not until this weekend, while spending quality time with Talulah (and Frida.. who is pretty jealous of the other), that I officially cracked out. It was so bad that I actually got called out yesterday for my amount of pins. Whoops.
Anyway, that place is Awesome with a capital A. Just a peek at what I have found....











I was obviously feeling outdoorsy... that porch swing/ bed??? And can you believe the glowing tables? I am doing something soon with cotton...
Could this take over my blog addiction? Am I going to call in sick to work today???

 



1 comment:

  1. Yes... it can easily take over. It has for me. I am so behind on my blog and reading my favorites!

    ReplyDelete