Friday, July 15, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

Tomorrow my favorite fabulous girls from Ole Miss are coming to play with me!! It is taking every bit of control to not jump up and down and squeal all day.
We will be eating, drinking, spa-ing, cooking class-ing, drinking, staying at the Alluvian.. 
I have already stocked up on champagne and my girl Macon is bringing us 2 Buck Chuck.
Ahhh... the little things in life. 


Have you ever seen cheap wine look so pretty?
I had one of these old ice boxes in college/ my Memphis apartments.
I, unfortunately, gave it back to my parents.
Hmmmmm. Wine Storage.

Have a GREAT Friday and an even better weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Matt and I picked up a CASE of two buck chuck when we were en route to Montana. I would KILL for a Trader Joes around these parts!

    ReplyDelete