Thursday, June 2, 2011

What Happened to my Week???

Oh No! How did it become Thursday??? This week has floooooown by with out me even realizing it! This is what my Tuesday off looked like...

 Article due and turned in on time to Mississippi Magazine!

That dog is a hot mess. Lord, I love him!

These are the two things that are making my days better....

Maybe with a splash of bourbon? 
In Russian Roulette. Might take the place of Love That Red?

Sometimes you cant make a bed better than this...

I have a love/ hate relationship with Pottery Barn.
It's kind of like WalMart.

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW! I got similar bedding from there once and while I semi-loved it, it just didn't work in my space for some reason. I find that happens a lot with PB. Things look amazing in the catalog, then you get them home and not so much. Maybe it's because whatever "it" is, it makes the rest of my space look shabby. lol

    ReplyDelete