Monday, June 20, 2011

Driftwood

This has always been one of my favorite images... A table setting with a peacock, crystal, driftwood and lush white flowers... what more can you ask for?  Of course, the fact that my wedding dress designer, Monique Lluillier, styled it helps too.






What would you serve to go with that table setting??


Why am I posting this today? I have found my first step in recreating it...




I think my dining table would collapse, but it is gorgeous!
My Dad and I spent yesterday afternoon driving through Refuge {My Happy Place}, checking out deer stands and flood damage. Since the entire place was under the Mississippi River for a few weeks, you've gotta wonder where this little gem came from.

I'm not normally so rustic, but I Love the possibilies of driftwood...



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous table setting...love the peacock!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~

    ReplyDelete