Friday, May 20, 2011

Stuffed.

I had to take a break this afternoon and recharge!
AFWF has been pretty awesome so far, and we still have 2 more days!
We went last night to a beautiful farm about 30 minutes outside of Atlanta for a party where we were fed by the Viking Cooking Team...



These guys walked up to me while I was eating.
I think they were upset about the grilled lamb.
Whoops.



No shots from the rest of the night, but the festival kicked off with a reception on the roof of the Loew's Hotel, then a group of us moved over to Hugh Acheson's Empire State South.
(Swayze, I told him you said hello!)
The restaurant was really awesome.. and had a boche ball court in the garden.

Nick's first event was at lunch today, and he completely rocked it.
Bluegrass, Bourbon and BBQ on the roof of the Four Seasons Hotel.



Lamb Andouille and Herbed Chevre
BBQ Shrimp Bahn Mi.
YUM.

Ok.. Naptime.


 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing day! Your outfit was perfect... I have scarf envy!!

    ReplyDelete