Monday, May 16, 2011

Nola Love

I finally had a minute to sit and "flip" through the new Lonny Magazine.. and I couldn't be happier to see all of the beautiful designs from New Orleans in this issue!
First.. Raina Penchansky and chef Sean McCusker's eclectic cottage.

Gorgeous Gracie wallpaper with one of my favorite chairs.



I feel the need for a pet peacock.
And that, my dears, is how you style a fireplace.
I love this.

 And on a different note, Carolyn Roberts, owner of one of my favorite stores, perch., and her amazing uptown home.
I think I found my dream breakfast room.

Pom trim and Leotine Linens are the perfect touches.


Wild. 

I love 1047 things about New Orleans. I am so glad that such a wonderful online magazine is giving one of my favorite towns props.
I hope everyone has a very happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment