Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mississippi Mod

This is a big deal.
Remember when I was all stressed out and crazy a couple of months or so ago? No? You don't live within a 60 mile radius of me and heard my exhausted sighs?


I did something big. At least in my world. I wrote an article for Mississippi Magazine.
No. I am not a writer. Nor do I play one on TV. (See, I just turned one sentence into two. My editor apologized that it looked like she slit her wrists all over my draft with her red pen.)
I am proud. I'm a big girl.
And I AM PUBLISHED.
I wrote an article about an amazing mid- century modern renovation in the Meadowbrook neighborhood of Jackson by a rockstar cool couple.
Stop reading and GO. Buy an issue (you should have a subscription, just sayin').
Really, NOW!!! And let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Such exciting news - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! that's awesome. can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I wish I could pick up a copy! I'll just have to read your copy next time I'm in town. Congrats, MaryNeff! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to steal my mom's as soon as possible. So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete