Thursday, May 26, 2011

Design Crush: Mallory Mathison Glenn

As I mentioned Monday, Atlanta Food and Wine Festival wasn't only food and wine and liquor and beer... There were also beautifully designed spaces, especially those in the Connoisseur Lounge, by Atlanta based interior designer, Mallory Mathison Glenn.
I had to email her to praise her for a wonderful job and ask how it felt to be chose for such a cool project! She did agree that those shrimp and grits were the bomb.

Just a glimpse into her portfolio:











A girl after my own heart, she obviously shows the importance of textures, heirlooms, SILVER!!, and art groupings. Her spaces seem personal and intimate... like they have been collected over years. And those dark glossy walls... her own personal bedroom. LOVE the boldness!
Check out her bio.. So impressive!
And after some successful stalking,I realized she designed one of my all time favorite rooms that I blogged about a year ago today! Crazy Town.


2 comments:

  1. Love them all but the 4th down is my dream dining table!

    ReplyDelete