Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birds of a Feather

In a little over a week, I will be joining Nick as he participates in the Atlanta Food and Wine Festival. I am so excited, I don't know what to do with myself..
So I bought a new outfit. The wife has to look good to cheer on her man, right?



Aren't these earrings awesome!
They were my first purchase from my friend's etsy store, Dimestore Diamonds.
If you "like" the store's facebook page,
you get 25% off your first purchase!

You can't have my feathers though.

PS..
If you are in Atlanta or just want to get out of town for a few days...
You should definately check out the Food and Wine Festival!
You can look at the Founder's Council of chefs here and the schedule here.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog love lady! You're going to look fab at the festival!

    ReplyDelete