Friday, April 22, 2011

Shopping Trip: Paul Micheal's

One of my favorite places in the world is Paul Micheal's
in Lake Village, Arkansas.
Love It.
Only ONCE have I left empty handed.. that was a sad sad day.
Just a glimpse of what caught my eye on my trip Tuesday...






I don't normally go for the distressed look,

but I love this! Aren't the barstools perfect?
And these gold lamps need to find their way
into someone's home soon.


Isn't that angel- winged armoire wild?

 
This last sofa table got lots of consideration for my dining room.
Until I decided on these:

 See the new additions in the corner?



They are amazing pedestal cabinets.
Still playing around with them,
but they are just what I wanted!

Moving our favorite glass of both of our grandmothers'
 into the dining room is a nice change.
Of course, I will have to rework our mantle.
It's always something.




2 comments:

  1. MaryNeff... I cannot thank you enough for introducing me to Paul Michaels (which Matt refers to as George Michaels.) I see many trips to Lake Village in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to PM in years... I must go back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete