Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peace, Love and Catfish

45 pounds of fried catfish
75 great friends (counting 2 babies not here yet!)
3 pitchers of "Grown Up" Lemonade consumed
1 Hilarious pug named Benjamin Tatertot
24 strawberry cupcakes
3 trips the garbage men had to take Monday morning
4 people who traveled from 2 different Little Rocks 
4702 empty beer bottles
3 broken ones thanks to one cute host
5 lip smakin' dips and chips
2 broken toilets- thankfully fixed mid- party
2 friends celebrating an engagment
5 times I played the Pixies Doolittle CD

I've had since the 7th grade
3 birthday girls in attendance
7 hours of the best weather ever
=
1 incredibly happy girl who could
have not asked for a better day.

















2 comments:

  1. Such a fun day! Benjamin Tatertot is probably going to sleep for the next week straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to have a party and use this as my guide!

    ReplyDelete