Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week in Pictures

Shhhh....I have hijacked Nick's work computer while we are waiting for our battery to come in. Though I am sure I am not "supposed" to download photos onto it, I did anyway. We have had a wild week, and I have the photos to prove it!

We celebrated a day off by eating our weight in crawfish:

I've been doing a little painting:


I successfully pulled off JA of Greenwood's Cotton Ball Patron's Party with the help of a fabulous and way-more-organized-than-me co-chair and 8 other amazing ladies:



Nick came to help and just look good in general:


Little Man Ruffin came to see me (really Frida) on my birthday:


This is the beautiful antique locket Nick gave me for my bracelet:


And I am finishing out the week by getting ready for our annual fish fry this weekend!







2 comments:

  1. That painting looks AH-MAZING in my media room. Can't wait to see you two on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun week! LOVE crawfish. Love.

    ReplyDelete