Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Old.

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but I was celebrating my birthday! Though saying "thirty- two" kind of makes my nose scrunch up, life just keeps getting better and better so no complaining here.
After a pancake breakfast in bed, I treated myself to a massage at the Alluvian Spa. Heaven. I learned there that I want/need a steam shower/ sauna. Wrote that on the dream house list.

Speaking of the wish list..
Thanks to my parents, this patio is coming to my backyard:

Exterior Courtyard eclectic landscape



These are on my face:

And while treating me to a fun just-the-two-of-us afternoon, Nick got me the most beautiful 1940's gold locket for my charm bracelet. Love it.
Happy Days!

Side note:
The battery on our computer is d.e.a.d. I have photos coming soon of furniture I have been painting and parties I've been throwing. And probably a few of Frida, because she is cute.

3 comments:

  1. Your parents are kind of amazing gift givers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with LM. Next year, I will let your parents know when my birthday is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got the sunglasses. Can't wait to see pics of what's going on.... Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete