Monday, March 14, 2011

Green Bling.

Sometimes you are just in the right spot at the right time. Nick and I have had the opportunity to meet some seriously badass people in our lives, especially during the last few years that he has been with Viking.
Two of our favorites are the Bells from Little Rock. We walked into their house almost a year ago and became fast friends.... though there is no way you couldn't like them: a super talented chef/awesome dresser and a dancer/artist/maker of amazing jewelry. Amy is debuting her etsy store soon.. Dimestore Diamonds.. but I got this in the mail Friday...


It is my Green Lantern Superpower Ring.
I. Love. It.
I will keep you posted when Amy's store opens!
I'm pretty sure she will sell out quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love you ring!!! I'm getting close to having enough inventory to open shop. I'll keep you posted. Can't wait to see you guys again! XO, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with this ring! PLEASE post when she opens her store!!

    ReplyDelete