Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Change of Plans

I know have been all talk with my living room redesign.. but I am very serious and ready to start. I just want it to be absolutely perfect. The color scheme is gold, turquoise, and a couple of punches of red.
Oh, wait. I just changed my mind. The joys of being a woman.
The reason: my green lamps.



I love them like I love my dog. Not that much, but you get the point. They are fab. Luckily.. I found this awesome inspiration photo, and I am going with this scheme.. Gold, Aqua and Olive. Did you just wrinkle your nose? Check yourself. Then check out this space...


Nice, huh? Beautiful and Soft, but fun and NOT BORING.
Not that neutrals are boring, (Brooke, you rock them!) but I need color in my life.
And that eglomise mirror is todiefor.


3 comments:

  1. PLEASE tell me you're incorporating the leopard print too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! And love your color combo. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete